Investors can choose from a range of assets aimed at building truly diverse portfolios.
We offer a range of trading options and cater for all types of share dealing, including equities, REITs, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and some collective funds. To find out more in relation to frequently asked questions, liquidity and commission please see our flyer below.
The share dealing option is available under all account types.
Our Discretionary Portfolio Service is designed for the investor who does not have the time or expertise and does not wish to be actively involved in the day-to-day decision making process for their investments. It is particularly suited to high-net-worth individuals. As a bespoke service, there are a number of options available and we recommend speaking with your Cantor Fitzgerald portfolio manager for more information.
More information on our Discretionary Portfolio Service can be found here.
As an actively managed portfolio of quality dividend paying companies, the Global Equity Income Fund is managed by Pramit Ghose and his highly experienced investment team. The fund aims to generate growth through income as well as capital growth and can move to a 35% cash weighting if desirable. It offers investors lower volatility than the overall global equity market, with an attractive AMC of 0.40%.
This option is available as a UCIT fund with daily liquidity and as a share portfolio with minimum account size of €200,000, and under all account types.
An Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) enables investors to gain exposure to well-known equity indices, geographical regions or sectors. ETFs are an increasingly popular investment vehicle due to their flexibility and diversity. Investors benefit from instant market access at competitive cost levels and with substantial daily liquidity. A multi-asset ETF portfolio is also available within our discretionary strategies.
Our detailed guide to Exchange Traded Funds can be accessed, by contacting your broker/portfolio manager. We also profile our preferred ETFs in our Monthly Investment Journal.
Exchange Traded Funds are available under all account types.
Gold is popular for its counter cyclical properties as well as a hedge against inflation, and we believe should form part of a diversified portfolio. The price of gold tends to increase in response to events that cause the value of equities to decline. Although the price of gold can be volatile in the short term, it tends to maintain its value over the longer term. SDIO clients can access gold through direct equities such as gold mining companies or through a gold ETF which tracks the value of gold and is backed by physical gold.One such example is the Invesco Physical Gold ETC.
Invesco Physical Gold ETC – Key Information Document (KID)
While there can be extreme volatility in the value of oil, as seen at many points in recent history, oil can form a useful part of a well-diversified portfolio and is often uncorrelated to equities. Our preferred method of accessing the oil market is currently through the WisdomTree Brent Crude Oil 1 month ETC. It is important to note that the price of this fund is based on futures contracts and is not an exact match to the daily Brent Crude price. The Key Information Document can be accessed below.
WisdomTree Brent Crude Oil 1 month ETC – Key Information Document (KID)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
REITs are an excellent way to easily access the property sector and with more liquidity. They trade on the stock market like shares and can specialise in geographical regions or sectors such as commercial, social housing, or residential. They tend to offer a meaningful yield which suits income investors.A wide range of options is available and includes for example Hibernia REIT and the Triple Point Social Housing REIT.
Triple Point Social Housing REIT – Key Information mation Document (KID)
Infrastructure assets are linked to essential public services such as roads, rail, water, electricity, hospitals and schools. These assets exhibit long-term steady income and the potential for inflation protection. They are often backed by Public Private Partnerships where a private company builds the project, with the government paying the build cost and any upkeep or rent.There are a number of options open to investors in this space including the Lazard Global Listed Infrastructure Equity fund.
Lazard Global Listed Infrastructure Equity Fund – Key Investor Document (KID)
Gold and alternative investments are available as options under all account types.
Cantor Fitzgerald has been at the forefront of ethical investing in Ireland for over 20 years. We operate the Green Effects Fund, one of the largest ethical funds on the Irish market, with €80m in assets under management. Stocks are selected from the NAI index (German ethical index) and cover a broad base of sectors. The fund offers exposure to wind and solar energy, water, recycling, engineering and transport. Further details on the fund can be accessed here.
Our monthly factsheet details the NAV (net asset value) since inception, sectoral, geographic and currency exposure, key performance information and commentary.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Strong track record of outperforming global equity market indices
- One of the top performing funds within its peer group resulting in a 5-star rating from Morningstar Fund Research
- Largest ethical fund in the Irish market
- Stocks are selected from the NAI index for which there is strict selection criteria
- Offers exposure to a broad base of socially responsible sectors and underlying companies
- Minimum investment: €5,000
The Green Effects Fund invests in companies with a commitment to supporting the environment, socially just production and work methods, and provides a well-diversified investment alternative.
Other preferred options for gaining exposure to the ethical theme include ESG screened ETFs and direct holdings, with some examples featured below.
ESG options are available under all account types.
Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments. Combining the protection of capital with the ability to generate investment growth are the two core pillars of our investment philosophy. We create a range of innovative structured products based on interest rates, equity themes, sectors and regions.
Structured products are available under all account types.
For our current range of structured product click here
This is an open-ended investment which provides investors with 85% capital protection of the highest daily Net Asset Value (NAV) it has ever reached.
- Investment strategy linked to the Robeco Sustainable Global Stars Equities Fund and the Allianz Euro Credit SRI Fund.
- Continuous upward only capital protection feature.
- Low risk investment (SRI level 2).
- Open-ended ESG investment with daily liquidity & pricing
- No fixed investment term.
- Guarantor: 85% Max NAV protection is provided by Societe Generale (Moody’s A1 / S&P’s A / Fitch A).
- Issuer: SG Issuer (the flagship issuer of Societe Generale).
- Minimum investment: €10,000.
With interest rates near all-time lows, this Environmental, Social and Governance investment bond has the potential to deliver a higher return than deposits with limited downside risk. The bond aims to generate returns in a wide range of market conditions. It provides investors with 85% continuous capital protection and exposure to an index containing 2 leading ESG investment funds with strong performance track records.
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Flyer
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Brochure
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Key Info Document
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Prospectus
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Target Market Document
This bond is an open ended Investment linked to two leading global investment funds with strong performance track records, and provides investors with 85% continuous capital protection of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever reached.
- Investment strategy linked to the Fundsmith Global Equity and PIMCO Global Investment Grade Credit Bond Funds
- Continuous upward only capital protection feature, ensures a minimum repayment of 85% of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever achieved
- Open-ended investment with daily liquidity & pricing, no fixed investment term, no early encashment penalties
- Redeemable daily at the option of the investor and also the issuer
- Dual asset active management strategy aims to generate stable returns in a wide variety of market conditions
- This is a low risk (15% max capital at risk) investment product (SRI Risk Score 2 out of 7)
- Guarantor: Société Générale
(Moody’s A1/ S&P’s A/ Fitch A+)
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
With interest rates at all-time lows, there is a need for an investment option that has the potential to deliver a higher return than deposits with limited downside risk.
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Flyer
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Brochure
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Key Info Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Target Market Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – September Factsheet
This is a 5 year 11 month investment with returns linked to an index of 100 leading stocks in this high growth area.
- Unlimited return potential linked to 100 leading tech stocks in the Nasdaq Yewno Global Innovative Technologies Ex Disputable Activities EUR ER 5% Index.
- Final returns are added to 100% of capital invested at maturity.
- This is a low to medium risk investment (SRI risk level 3 out of 7).
- 5 Year 11 Month investment term.
- Guarantor: 80% Capital Protection at maturity is provided by BNP Paribas (one of the largest European financial services groups).
- Issuer: BNP Paribas Issuance B.V. (flagship issuer of BNP Paribas).
- Minimum investment: €10,000.
- Closing Date: 15th October 2021.
Technological innovation is instrumental in delivering economic and productivity gains, and offers a clear pathway to the development of new approaches for tackling major societal challenges and improving quality of life. Technology is one of the most important growth opportunities currently available to investors.
Protected Innovative Technologies Bond – Flyer
Protected Innovative Technologies Bond – Brochure
Protected Innovative Technologies Bond – Key Info Document
Protected Innovative Technologies Bond – Prospectus
Protected Innovative Technologies Bond – Target Market Document
This is a 5 year investment, linked to Rio Tinto plc, VINCI SA, Ryanair Holdings plc and Sanofi, with the potential to redeem early every 6 months after year 1 with a payment. This bond has 9 potential opportunities to be redeemed on any of the semi-annual valuation dates between the first and fifth anniversary of the issue date.
- Potential returns of up to 11% p.a. (not compounded).
- The Star feature provides protection if any one of the 4 Stocks are above their Initial Price Level on the Final Valuation Date, 100% of capital is returned.
- 50% Protection Barrier at maturity.
- This is a high risk investment (SRI risk level 6 out of 7).
- 5 Year investment with 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months from year 1 to the Final Valuation Date.
- Guarantor: BNP Paribas (S&P’s A+ / Moody’s Aa3 / Fitch AA-).
- Issuer: BNP Paribas Issuance B.V. (S&P’s A).
- Minimum investment: €10,000.
- Closing Date: 24th September 2021.
This bond can produce a maximum potential return of 55% for investors at the Final Maturity Date even if the least performing stock has fallen by up to 10% from its Initial Price Level.
Global Leaders Kick Out Bond – Flyer
Global Leaders Kick Out Bond – Brochure
Global Leaders Kick Out Bond – Key Info Document
Global Leaders Kick Out Bond – Prospectus
Global Leaders Kick Out Bond – Target Market Document