Investors can choose from a range of assets aimed at building truly diverse portfolios.
We offer a range of trading options and cater for all types of share dealing, including equities, REITs, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and some collective funds. To find out more in relation to frequently asked questions, liquidity and commission please see our flyer below.
The share dealing option is available under all account types.
Our Discretionary Portfolio Service is designed for the investor who does not have the time or expertise and does not wish to be actively involved in the day-to-day decision making process for their investments. It is particularly suited to high-net-worth individuals. As a bespoke service, there are a number of options available and we recommend speaking with your Cantor Fitzgerald portfolio manager for more information.
More information on our Discretionary Portfolio Service can be found here.
As an actively managed portfolio of quality dividend paying companies, the Global Equity Income Fund is managed by Pramit Ghose and his highly experienced investment team. The fund aims to generate growth through income as well as capital growth and can move to a 35% cash weighting if desirable. It offers investors lower volatility than the overall global equity market, with an attractive AMC of 0.40%.
This option is available as a UCIT fund with daily liquidity and as a share portfolio with minimum account size of €200,000, and under all account types.
An Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) enables investors to gain exposure to well-known equity indices, geographical regions or sectors. ETFs are an increasingly popular investment vehicle due to their flexibility and diversity. Investors benefit from instant market access at competitive cost levels and with substantial daily liquidity. A multi-asset ETF portfolio is also available within our discretionary strategies.
Our detailed guide to Exchange Traded Funds can be accessed, by contacting your broker/portfolio manager. We also profile our preferred ETFs in our Monthly Investment Journal.
Exchange Traded Funds are available under all account types.
Gold is popular for its counter cyclical properties as well as a hedge against inflation, and we believe should form part of a diversified portfolio. The price of gold tends to increase in response to events that cause the value of equities to decline. Although the price of gold can be volatile in the short term, it tends to maintain its value over the longer term. SDIO clients can access gold through direct equities such as gold mining companies or through a gold ETF which tracks the value of gold and is backed by physical gold.One such example is the Invesco Physical Gold ETC.
Invesco Physical Gold ETC – Key Information Document (KID)
While there can be extreme volatility in the value of oil, as seen at many points in recent history, oil can form a useful part of a well-diversified portfolio and is often uncorrelated to equities. Our preferred method of accessing the oil market is currently through the WisdomTree Brent Crude Oil 1 month ETC. It is important to note that the price of this fund is based on futures contracts and is not an exact match to the daily Brent Crude price. The Key Information Document can be accessed below.
WisdomTree Brent Crude Oil 1 month ETC – Key Information Document (KID)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
REITs are an excellent way to easily access the property sector and with more liquidity. They trade on the stock market like shares and can specialise in geographical regions or sectors such as commercial, social housing, or residential. They tend to offer a meaningful yield which suits income investors.A wide range of options is available and includes for example Hibernia REIT and the Triple Point Social Housing REIT.
Triple Point Social Housing REIT – Key Information mation Document (KID)
Infrastructure assets are linked to essential public services such as roads, rail, water, electricity, hospitals and schools. These assets exhibit long-term steady income and the potential for inflation protection. They are often backed by Public Private Partnerships where a private company builds the project, with the government paying the build cost and any upkeep or rent.There are a number of options open to investors in this space including the Lazard Global Listed Infrastructure Equity fund.
Lazard Global Listed Infrastructure Equity Fund – Key Investor Document (KID)
Gold and alternative investments are available as options under all account types.
Cantor Fitzgerald has been at the forefront of ethical investing in Ireland for over 20 years. We operate the Green Effects Fund, one of the largest ethical funds on the Irish market, with €80m in assets under management. Stocks are selected from the NAI index (German ethical index) and cover a broad base of sectors. The fund offers exposure to wind and solar energy, water, recycling, engineering and transport. Further details on the fund can be accessed here.
Our monthly factsheet details the NAV (net asset value) since inception, sectoral, geographic and currency exposure, key performance information and commentary.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Strong track record of outperforming global equity market indices
- One of the top performing funds within its peer group resulting in a 5-star rating from Morningstar Fund Research
- Largest ethical fund in the Irish market
- Stocks are selected from the NAI index for which there is strict selection criteria
- Offers exposure to a broad base of socially responsible sectors and underlying companies
- Minimum investment: €5,000
The Green Effects Fund invests in companies with a commitment to supporting the environment, socially just production and work methods, and provides a well-diversified investment alternative.
Other preferred options for gaining exposure to the ethical theme include ESG screened ETFs and direct holdings, with some examples featured below.
ESG options are available under all account types.
Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments. Combining the protection of capital with the ability to generate investment growth are the two core pillars of our investment philosophy. We create a range of innovative structured products based on interest rates, equity themes, sectors and regions.
Structured products are available under all account types.
For our current range of structured product click here
This is a 5-year 11-month investment with returns linked to the Solactive Industrial Robotics & Automation AR 5% Eur Index, which offers potential returns of up to 45% with 80% capital protection at maturity.
- Potential returns of up to 45% linked to the Solactive Industrial Robotics & Automation AR 5% EUR Index.
- The Index has returned 16.7% per annum on average since inception. This Index has an adjustment factor of a decrement of 5% per annum, all charts and returns are quoted net of the decrement.
- The Index selects the best performers, companies with a negative annual total return are excluded from the Index
- 5-year 11-month investment term.
- Low risk investment (SRI level 2), 80% capital protection at maturity is provided by Société Générale (Moody’s A1 / S&P’s A / Fitch A).
- Issuer: SG Issuer (the flagship issuer of Société Générale).
- Minimum investment: €10,000
- Closing date: 7th May 2021
A growing number of companies are using smart automation and robotics in order to enhance or develop new solutions for their customers. This bond is an excellent way for investors to gain diversified exposure across 30 leading stocks in the high growth area of Robotics and Automation.
Protected Robotics & Automation Bond- Flyer
Protected Robotics & Automation Bond – Brochure
Protected Robotics & Automation Bond – Key Info Document
Protected Robotics & Automation Bond – Prospectus
Protected Robotics & Automation Bond – Target Market Document
This is a 5-year investment with returns linked to the Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Diversification Select 50 Index and offers potential returns of up to 50% with 80% capital protection at maturity.
- Potential returns of up to 50% linked to the Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Diversification Select 50 Index.
- At least 100% of investor capital is returned at the Final Maturity Date if the index is flat or positive.
- Low risk investment (SRI level 2).
- 5-year investment term.
- Guarantor: 80% Capital Protection at Maturity is provided by Societe Generale (Moody’s A1 / S&P’s A / Fitch A).
- Issuer: SG Issuer (the flagship issuer of Societe Generale).
- Minimum investment: €10,000
- Closing date: 16th April 2021
ESG factors are increasingly integral to assessing the quality of a company and the sustainability of an investment. This bond provides access to global sustainability leaders across a number of sectors.
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond II- Flyer
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond II – Brochure
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond II – Key Info Document
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond II – Prospectus
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond II – Target Market Document
This bond is an open ended Investment linked to two leading global investment funds with strong performance track records, and provides investors with 85% continuous capital protection of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever reached.
- Investment strategy linked to the Fundsmith Global Equity and PIMCO Global Investment Grade Credit Bond Funds
- Continuous upward only capital protection feature, ensures a minimum repayment of 85% of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever achieved
- Open-ended investment with daily liquidity & pricing, no fixed investment term, no early encashment penalties
- Redeemable daily at the option of the investor and also the issuer
- Dual asset active management strategy aims to generate stable returns in a wide variety of market conditions
- This is a low risk (15% max capital at risk) investment product (SRI Risk Score 2 out of 7)
- Guarantor: Société Générale
(Moody’s A1/ S&P’s A/ Fitch A+)
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
With interest rates at all-time lows, there is a need for an investment option that has the potential to deliver a higher return than deposits with limited downside risk.
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Flyer
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Brochure
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Key Info Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Target Market Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – April Factsheet