On Mondays, we release our Weekly Trader in which we outline key themes driving market sentiment, a review on critical developments within our preferred sectors, equities commentary and market-moving stories to start the week. Our in-house Investment Committee meets on a weekly basis to craft this strategy, aimed at allowing our clients to dynamically position portfolios and to take advantage of market developments.
14/05/2018 – Market view: BOE, Core Portfolio, Ryanair, Allianz, Datalex, SAP, DCC, Vodafone, Tullow
BOE not likely to hike with Brexit uncertainty and poor economic data . Ryanair sells off due to oil price spike but still the best model out there. Cantor Core Portfolio is up 6.2% YTD vs a benchmark return of 2.3%..
- Allianz – Q1/18 results out Tuesday
- Vodafone – FY results due on Tuesday
- Datalex – Current valuation attractive
- DCC – FY results out this week
- SAP – Likely to retrace in the short term
- Tullow – Leveraged play on oil