Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments to a wide range of investor groups including personal, pension, corporate, charity and credit unions. These packaged investment strategies offer potentially higher yields than actual market returns.
Our Investment Philosophy
Combining the protection of capital with the ability to generate investment growth are the two core pillars of our investment philosophy. It is through our relationships with A rated financial institutions that we create a range of innovative structured products based on interest rates, equity themes, sectors and regions, leveraging the expertise within our local and global research teams when selecting underlying assets and structures.
This is a 6-year investment with returns linked to the Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Diversification Select 50 Index and offers uncapped return potential with 80% Capital Protection at Maturity.
- Uncapped return potential linked to the Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Diversification Select 50 Index.
- Minimum return of at least 13% if Index performance is flat or positive.
- 6-year investment term.
- Low Risk investment (SRI level 2).
- Guarantor: 80% Capital Protection at Maturity is provided by Société Générale (Moody’s A1 / S&P’s A / Fitch A).
- Issuer: SG Issuer (the flagship issuer of Société Générale).
- Minimum investment: €10,000
- Closing date: 12th February 2021
ESG factors are increasingly integral to assessing the quality of a company and the sustainability of an investment. This bond provides access to global sustainability leaders across a number of sectors.
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond – Flyer
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond – Brochure
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond – Key Info Document
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond – Prospectus
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond – Target Market Document
This bond is an open ended Investment linked to two leading global investment funds with strong performance track records, and provides investors with 85% continuous capital protection of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever reached.
- Investment strategy linked to the Fundsmith Global Equity and PIMCO Global Investment Grade Credit Bond Funds
- Continuous upward only capital protection feature, ensures a minimum repayment of 85% of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever achieved
- Open-ended investment with daily liquidity & pricing, no fixed investment term, no early encashment penalties
- Redeemable daily at the option of the investor and also the issuer
- Dual asset active management strategy aims to generate stable returns in a wide variety of market conditions
- This is a low risk (15% max capital at risk) investment product (SRI Risk Score 2 out of 7)
- Guarantor: Société Générale
(Moody’s A1/ S&P’s A/ Fitch A+)
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
With interest rates at all-time lows, there is a need for an investment option that has the potential to deliver a higher return than deposits with limited downside risk.
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Flyer
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Brochure
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Key Info Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Target Market Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – January Factsheet
Cantor Fitzgerald’s range of structured product is designed to offer investors access to a portfolio covering differing asset classes, payoff structures and maturity profiles. Whilst our products are available to a wide range of investor groups, we recognise that within these groups the products are designed to meet the needs of specific investors. This is known as the “target market”. Investors should consider the information contained within the below target market document, which is also contained in the product brochure, when assessing if the investment is right for you, and if you are therefore inside the intended target market.
Structured Product Application Form – Private Clients (Personal Investors)
Structured Product Application Form – Private Clients (ARF AMRF Pension Investors)
Structured Product Application Form – Private Clients (Corporate Investors)