Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments to a wide range of investor groups including personal, pension, corporate, charity and credit unions. These packaged investment strategies offer potentially higher yields than actual market returns.
Our Investment Philosophy
Combining the protection of capital with the ability to generate investment growth are the two core pillars of our investment philosophy. It is through our relationships with A rated financial institutions that we create a range of innovative structured products based on interest rates, equity themes, sectors and regions, leveraging the expertise within our local and global research teams when selecting underlying assets and structures.
The 90% Protected E-Commerce Bond is a 6-year investment with potential returns of up to +40%. The returns from this bond are linked to 4 stocks which are all beneficiaries of growth in e-commerce: Amazon, PayPal Holdings, FedEx Corp and Smurfit Kappa.
- Potential returns of up to +40%. Low Risk Investment (SRI Level 2).
- Returns linked to the least performing of 4 Stocks with high growth potential which may benefit from the rapid growth in e-commerce.
- Each of these 4 stocks has a BUY rating from Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland Ltd.*
- 6-year investment term.
- Guarantor: 90% Capital Protection at maturity is provided by Societe Generale one of the largest European financial services groups. (Moody’s A1 / S&P’s A / Fitch A+).*
- Issuer: SG Issuer (the flagship issuer of Societe Generale)
- Minimum Investment: €10,000.
- Closing date: 10th December 2020
According to Forbes magazine there’s been a 129% year-over-year growth in U.S. & Canadian E-commerce orders as of April 2020. While covid related restrictions will at some stage be lifted millions of consumers have created and reinforced new online buying behaviors and habits.
90% Protected E-Commerce Bond – Flyer
90% Protected E-Commerce Bond – Brochure
90% Protected E-Commerce Bond – Key Info Document
90% Protected E-Commerce Bond – Prospectus
90% Protected E-Commerce Bond – Target Market Document
This bond is an open ended Investment linked to two leading global investment funds with strong performance track records, and provides investors with 85% continuous capital protection of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever reached.
- Investment strategy linked to the Fundsmith Global Equity and PIMCO Global Investment Grade Credit Bond Funds
- Continuous upward only capital protection feature, ensures a minimum repayment of 85% of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever achieved
- Open-ended investment with daily liquidity & pricing, no fixed investment term, no early encashment penalties
- Redeemable daily at the option of the investor and also the issuer
- Dual asset active management strategy aims to generate stable returns in a wide variety of market conditions
- This is a low risk (15% max capital at risk) investment product (SRI Risk Score 2 out of 7)
- Guarantor: Société Générale
(Moody’s A1/ S&P’s A/ Fitch A+)
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
With interest rates at all-time lows, there is a need for an investment option that has the potential to deliver a higher return than deposits with limited downside risk.
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Flyer
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Brochure
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Key Info Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Target Market Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – October Factsheet
Cantor Fitzgerald’s range of structured product is designed to offer investors access to a portfolio covering differing asset classes, payoff structures and maturity profiles. Whilst our products are available to a wide range of investor groups, we recognise that within these groups the products are designed to meet the needs of specific investors. This is known as the “target market”. Investors should consider the information contained within the below target market document, which is also contained in the product brochure, when assessing if the investment is right for you, and if you are therefore inside the intended target market.
Structured Product Application Form – Private Clients (Personal Investors)
Structured Product Application Form – Private Clients (ARF AMRF Pension Investors)
Structured Product Application Form – Private Clients (Corporate Investors)