Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments to a wide range of investor groups including personal, pension, corporate, charity and credit unions. These packaged investment strategies offer potentially higher yields than actual market returns. Total sales were in excess of €90m in the 12 months to end of December 2017. Cantor Fitzgerald was announced winner of the “Best Distributor, Ireland” category at the Structured Products & Derivatives Awards 2018 (SRP Awards). This prestigious award reflects our role as a premier investment firm and our commitment to the structured product market. For details on our series of 2017 product maturities please click here.
Our Investment Philosophy
Combining the protection of capital with the ability to generate investment growth are the two core pillars of our investment philosophy. It is through our relationships with A rated financial institutions that we create a range of innovative structured products based on interest rates, equity themes, sectors and regions, leveraging the expertise within our local and global research teams when selecting underlying assets and structures.
The Brand Leaders Kick Out Bond II is linked to 4 stocks with leading brands, selected for their ability to appreciate, their relatively attractive valuations and the defensive qualities they can provide.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Investment returns are linked to 4 leading brand stocks: Ryanair Holdings, Samsung Electronics, Cie Generale des Etablissements Michelin SCA and Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Potential returns of 9% p.a even if the underlying stocks have fallen by up to 10%.
- 100% of capital returned if the 4 stocks are each equal to or above 50% of their Initial Price Level on the Final Valuation Date.
- Additional “Star” protection feature: if any of the 4 stocks are above their Initial Price Level on the Final Valuation Date, 100% of capital is returned.
- 5-Year investment with 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months from year 1 onward.
- This is a capital at risk investment product.
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
- Closing date: 26th October 2018
- This product is available to personal, pension, ARF/AMRF, Friends First SDIO & corporate investors
For clients seeking to invest in leading brands and with an element of contingent capital protection, this bond provides a longer term option with the potential to redeem early, and can generate positive returns even if the stocks are flat or weaker by up to 10%.
Cantor Fitzgerald’s range of structured product is designed to offer investors access to a portfolio covering differing asset classes, payoff structures and maturity profiles. Whilst our products are available to a wide range of investor groups, we recognise that within these groups the products are designed to meet the needs of specific investors. This is known as the “target market”. Investors should consider the information contained within the below target market document, which is also contained in the product brochure, when assessing if the investment is right for you, and if you are therefore inside the intended target market.
Structured Product Application Form – Private Clients (Personal Investors)
Structured Product Application Form – Private Clients (ARF AMRF Pension Investors)
Structured Product Application Form – Private Clients (Corporate Investors)