Your financial goals are our priority. Whether you are a private individual, corporate entity, non-profit or institution, we can help you to build and protect your financial assets. Depending on your preference for involvement and your investment objectives, we offer two styles of portfolio management through our Advisory and Discretionary services.
- You are comfortable with your knowledge of financial markets.
- You like to retain control of your own investment decisions. The final decisions rests with you.
- You will receive professional advice and recommendations from your broker or portfolio manager.
- You will be updated quarterly on your portfolio’s performance and we would encourage you to monitor your investments/portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- You would prefer a professional investment manager to manage your investment decisions (within agreed parameters).
- You may not have the time to manage your own investments.
- You may have limited knowledge of financial markets and the associated risks involved.
- You will be regularly updated on the performance of your investments.
- Minimum investment account balance €200,000 – €250,000.
- Full details on our Discretionary Portfolio Service can be accessed here.
We also offer an Integrated Financial Advice & Lifestyle Planning option.
How the service works
- A consultation will be arranged with a portfolio manager to discuss your requirements.
- We will talk you through our portfolio strategy and a typical allocation of capital.
- Our investment proposal will then include bespoke portfolio recommendations, estimates of capital at risk and annual income, as well as a detailed explanation of how your investment will be managed.
- You will have online access to view portfolio valuations and transactions and we regularly share key market insights and investment ideas aimed at helping you the make the most informed decisions.