We regularly profile the most up-to-date investment opportunities across different asset classes and will be launching a number of opportunities over the coming months.
This is a 5-year investment linked to the US Innovative Leaders 5 Index, and offers unlimited return potential together with 100% capital protection.
- Unlimited return potential linked to the US Innovative Leaders 5 Index (The Index).
- 200% Participation in Index returns with no cap or limit on returns.
- 200% of Index returns are added to 100% of capital at maturity.
- 100% Capital Protection at maturity is guaranteed by BNP Paribas (S&P’s A+ / Moody’s Aa3 / Fitch AA-).
- Low Risk investment (SRI risk level 2 out of 7).
- 5-year Investment Term.
- Minimum Investment: €25,000.
- Closing Date: 14th April 2023.
The Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland Capital Protected US Innovative Leaders Bond 3 offers diversified exposure to the Technological Innovation theme, and the fields of artificial intelligence, robotics, automotive innovation, healthcare innovation, data computing and the Internet of Things.
Capital Protected US Innovative Leaders Bond 3 – Flyer
Capital Protected US Innovative Leaders Bond 3 – Brochure
Capital Protected US Innovative Leaders Bond 3 – Key Info Document
Capital Protected US Innovative Leaders Bond 3 – Prospectus
Capital Protected US Innovative Leaders Bond 3 – Target Market Document
This is a low risk, flexible investment with no fixed investment term and offers daily liquidity and pricing. The product is redeemable daily at the option of the investor, and also callable daily by the issuer.
- Dynamic investment strategy linked to The Fidelity Global Technology Fund, Invesco Physical Gold ETC and 2 leading bond funds.
- Continuous upward only capital protection feature, ensures a minimum repayment of at least 85% of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever achieved.
- A flexible investment with daily liquidity & pricing, no fixed investment term.
- 85% Max NAV protection is provided by Societe Generale (Moody’s A1 / S&P’s A / Fitch A).
- Redeemable daily at the option of the investor, and also callable daily by the issuer.
- Asset allocation strategy aims to generate stable returns in a range of market conditions.
- This is a low risk investment (SRI Risk Score 2 out of 7) with 15% of capital at risk.
- Minimum Investment: €25,000
The Technology 85% Progressive Protection Bond is designed to generate returns linked to an innovative multi-asset fund index, whilst ensuring a minimum protected value for investors. As the Bond’s Net Asset Value (NAV) goes up so does the capital-protected amount. The Bond provides investors with 85% capital protection of the highest daily Net Asset Value (NAV) it has ever reached.
Technology 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Flyer
Technology 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Brochure
Technology 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Key Info Document
Technology 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Prospectus
Technology 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Target Market Document
This is an open-ended investment which provides investors with 85% capital protection of the highest daily Net Asset Value (NAV) it has ever reached.
- Investment strategy linked to the Robeco Sustainable Global Stars Equities Fund and the Allianz Euro Credit SRI Fund.
- Continuous upward only capital protection feature, ensures a minimum repayment of 85% of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever achieved
- Open-ended investment with daily liquidity & pricing, no entry fees, no fixed term, no early encashment penalties
- Low risk investment (SRI level 2 out of 7)
15% max capital at risk.
- Guarantor: Societe Generale
(Moody’s A1 / S&P’s A / Fitch A+).
- Issuer: SG Issuer (the flagship issuer of Societe Generale).
- Minimum investment: €25,000.
With interest rates near all-time lows, this Environmental, Social and Governance investment bond has the potential to deliver a higher return than deposits with limited downside risk. The bond aims to generate returns in a wide range of market conditions. It provides investors with 85% continuous capital protection and exposure to an index containing 2 leading ESG investment funds with strong performance track records.
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Flyer
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Brochure
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Key Info Document
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Prospectus
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Target Market Document
ESG 85% Progressive Protection Bond – January Factsheet
The Merrion Investment Managers (MIM) multi-asset fund range is designed to suit different risk appetites. Each fund seeks to optimise returns by varying its exposure to return-seeking investments. Our monthly flyer provides an overview of performance and strong track record.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Actively managed by Merrion Investment Managers for over 20 years
- Repeatable 3-pillar investment process focused on macroeconomic, valuation and technical analysis
- Number 1 performing, global, multi-asset fund in the Irish market since its inception over 20 years ago *
- 5-star MorningstarTM Rating
- The Merrion/Managed multi-asset 70 fund has been ranked No. 1 in the Aon Hewitt independent survey of investment returns distributed on a monthly basis (October 2021)
- The Merrion Multi-Asset 30, 50 and 70 funds each provide an option for different risk profiles
- Daily liquidity
- Broadly diversified across a range of asset classes
Watch our introductory video on Merrion Investment Managers’ Multi-Asset Funds.
Watch our quarterly markets update.
*Source: Longboat Analytics (formerly MoneyMate) 31.12.2020 based on MoneyMate inception (Oct 1993) return
© 2021 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results
The MIM multi-asset fund range is highly rated for its performance, offers great choice and an investment time horizon to suit your needs. The full suite of MIM funds including absolute return, equity, fixed income and cash can be accessed through your broker/portfolio manager. Individual fund factsheets can be found here.
Multi-Asset Fund Range – February 2022 Flyer
Multi-Asset Fund Range – Brochure
Our monthly factsheet details the NAV (net asset value) since inception, sectoral, geographic and currency exposure, key performance information and commentary.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Strong track record of outperforming global equity market indices
- One of the top performing funds within its peer group resulting in a 5-star rating from Morningstar Fund Research
- Largest ethical fund in the Irish market
- Stocks are selected from the NAI index for which there is strict selection criteria
- Offers exposure to a broad base of socially responsible sectors and underlying companies
- Minimum investment: €5,000
The Green Effects Fund invests in companies with a commitment to supporting the environment, socially just production and work methods, and provides a well-diversified investment alternative.
To view unregulated investment opportunities originating from Cantor Fitzgerald Corporate Finance please click here