Our integrated financial planning service forms part of our Advisory and Discretionary service offering. The service is tailored specifically to focus on your personal goals and objectives, and the benefit of a plan can have a significant impact on protecting and maximising the value of your investments both now and at retirement.
You may be considering these questions
- Will you be able to achieve your lifestyle goals in retirement?
- Are you concerned about protecting your existing assets?
- Could your assets be working harder for you and earning a better return?
- Are your assets sufficiently diversified to reduce investment risk?
- Do you want to control your estate and pass on your assets to the next generation?
- Are your investments set up in the most tax and cost effective manner?
How the services works
Your portfolio manager and our team of financial advisors will seek to understand your individual circumstances and work with you to prioritise your financial goals. Our aim is to help you organise your investments, pensions and finances, and to design a coordinated goal-based strategy which seeks to achieve and maintain your desired lifestyle in the most cost and tax effective manner. Once the plan is agreed, we will work with you to implement it and subsequently monitor and update it as your personal circumstances change.
Regulatory Disclosure on Fees & Charges
We work with a number of third-party providers to facilitate access to a wide range of products for our clients. Detail on third party remuneration can be found here.