Whether you are a first-time investor or more experienced client, we are here to help.
We have the experience and expertise to guide you through your investment options. Working closely with our private clients since 1995, we fully recognise that your goals and requirements will be unique to you.
We offer a range of wealth management services tailored to your investment objectives and risk profile. We specialise in direct investment solutions for individual, pension, corporate and charity clients and we believe strongly in the value of personal contact and client relationships. We always encourage investors and clients to call us or to request a call-back at a time that suits.
Decide which type of account or service level is right for you
We match our service to your requirements and can support you every step of the way. If you are unsure which type of account is right for you, we would be happy to talk you through your options.
- You have some knowledge of financial markets.
- You are comfortable making your own investment decisions and/or managing your own portfolio.
- You don’t require advice or investment recommendations.
- You should fully understand any investment and the associated risks.
- You like to retain control of your own investment decisions / the final decision rests with you.
- You will receive professional advice and recommendations from your broker or portfolio manager – to help you seize the best opportunities.
- We implement the agreed investment decisions on your behalf.
- You will be required to monitor your investments on an ongoing basis.
- You would prefer a professional investment manager to manage your investment decisions (within agreed parameters).
- You may not have the time to manage your own investments.
- You may have limited knowledge of financial markets and the associated risks involved.
- You will be regularly updated on the performance of your investments, as frequently as required.
- Minimum investment account balance €250,000.