In June 2017 Cantor Fitzgerald acquired L&P Group, an international consultancy, established in 1987, that today specialises in providing ethical investment management and stewardship services to religious congregations, charities, trusts and endowments. For more details on the acquisition click here.
We have combined Cantor Fitzgerald’s experience and expertise with that of L&P to provide a comprehensive and first class service.
With a market-leading position in this sector, we uniquely understand the ever-changing and challenging environment now facing clients. Our aim is to provide responsible and accountable stewardship roles and a clear investment strategy that meets your investment and fiduciary requirements.
We believe strongly in the value of client relationships and would be happy to guide you through our service.
Our Charities Portfolio Management Service offers clients:
- Capital flexibility and financial market exposure in line with your investment objectives
- Bespoke investment strategies, tailored to your objectives and risk appetite
- A strong ethical focus on all portfolio constituents
- A highly personalised and transparent service with detailed reporting
- Regular portfolio review meetings on a schedule that works for you
- Competitive fee structure
How the service works
- A consultation will be arranged with a portfolio manager to discuss your requirements.
- We will talk you through our portfolio strategy and a typical allocation of capital.
- Our investment proposal will then include bespoke portfolio recommendations, estimates of capital at risk and annual income, as well as a detailed explanation of how your investment will be managed.
- You will have online access to view portfolio valuations and transactions and we regularly share key market insights and investment ideas aimed at helping you the make the most informed decisions.