We have a long tradition of working closely with charities, religious orders and medical foundations and offer a comprehensive Investment Management Service for the non-profit sector.
We understand the ever-changing and challenging investment environment now facing the sector. Our aim is to provide Finance Committees and trustees with a clear investment strategy that meets your investment requirements, but also the fiduciary requirements of trustees and boards.
We believe strongly in the value of client relationships and would be happy to guide you through our service.
Our Charities Portfolio Management Service offers clients:
- Capital flexibility and financial market exposure in line with your investment objectives
- Bespoke investment strategies, tailored to your objectives and risk appetite
- A strong ethical focus on all portfolio constituents
- A highly personalised and transparent service with detailed reporting
- Regular portfolio review meetings on a schedule that works for you
- Competitive fee structure
How the service works
- A consultation will be arranged with a portfolio manager to discuss your requirements.
- We will talk you through our portfolio strategy and a typical allocation of capital.
- Our investment proposal will then include bespoke portfolio recommendations, estimates of capital at risk and annual income, as well as a detailed explanation of how your investment will be managed.
- You will have online access to view portfolio valuations and transactions and we regularly share key market insights and investment ideas aimed at helping you the make the most informed decisions.