Aviva’s self-directed investment offering (SDIO) provides brokers and policy holders with access to a diverse range of assets for pre-retirement pension investors through personal pensions, executive pensions and Personal Retirement Bonds (PRB) and post retirement for Approved Retirement Funds (ARF) and Approved Minimum Retirement Funds (AMRF).
- Share Dealing
- Discretionary Strategies
- Global Equity Income Fund
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Gold & Alternative Investments
- Green Effects Fund
- ESG (Environmental Social and Governance)
- Structured products
Trading Account Types
Investors will have different requirements on how their retirement portfolios are structured and managed, with 3 main account types available.
- Execution Only Service
- Advisory Service
- Discretionary Service
Ownership of the client relationship remains with the advisor
- There is total transparency between Cantor Fitzgerald, the advisor and the end client(s)
- Client ownership remains with the advisor at all times
- Trust remains a cornerstone of our business with investment advisors and their clients.
- Online access is available for both the client & the advisor
If you would like to set up an Intermediary Agreement with Cantor Fitzgerald, please contact our Intermediary Support Team at email@example.com.