Investment funds offer clients an alternative to investing in any one company or asset class, helping to reduce volatility through diversification while still seeking to generate a return on an investment portfolio.
The Merrion Investment Managers (MIM) multi-asset fund range is designed to suit different risk appetites. Each fund seeks to optimise returns by varying its exposure to return-seeking investments. Our monthly flyer provides an overview of performance and strong track record.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Actively managed by Merrion Investment Managers for over 20 years
- Repeatable 3-pillar investment process focused on macroeconomic, valuation and technical analysis
- Number 1 performing, global, multi-asset fund in the Irish market since its inception over 20 years ago *
- 5-star MorningstarTM Rating
- The Merrion/Managed multi-asset 70 fund has been ranked No. 1 in the Aon Hewitt independent survey of investment returns distributed on a monthly basis* (February 2021).
- The Merrion Multi-Asset 30, 50 and 70 funds each provide an option for different risk profiles
- Daily liquidity
- Broadly diversified across a range of asset classes
Watch our video on Merrion Investment Managers’ Multi-Asset Funds.
Watch our quarterly markets update.
*Source: Longboat Analytics (formerly MoneyMate) 31.12.2020 based on MoneyMate inception (Oct 1993) return
© 2021 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results
The MIM multi-asset fund range is highly rated for its performance, offers great choice and an investment time horizon to suit your needs. The full suite of MIM funds including absolute return, equity, fixed income and cash can be accessed through your broker/portfolio manager. Individual fund factsheets can be found here.