Celebrating 20 Years of Sustainable Investment Returns
Watch our short 2-minute video to learn how the fund works and to see if this investment is right for you.
- One of the top performing funds within its peer group resulting in a 5-star rating from Morningstar Fund Research.
- Largest ethical fund in the Irish market.
- Stocks are selected from the NAI index for which there is strict selection criteria.
- Offers exposure to a broad base of socially responsible sectors and underlying companies
- Minimum investment: €5,000
- Current price as of 22nd September 2023: €345.19
This cost-efficient fund with a defined ethical investment focus offers you diversified exposure and aims to achieve long term capital growth.
To enquire about the Green Effects Fund please contact us at email@example.com or contact your account manager directly.
September Green Effects Factsheet
The Green Effects Fund was launched in Ireland to offer a cost-efficient fund that invests in a basket of ethically screened global stocks. The Fund is invested in 30 stocks taken from the Eurozone, North America, Asia, Australia and Northern Europe.
Our monthly factsheet details the NAV (net asset value) since inception, sectoral, geographic and currency exposure, key performance information and commentary.