Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland is part of leading global financial services firm Cantor Fitzgerald. Cantor Fitzgerald has offices and trading desks in all major financial service centres throughout the world. We specialise in equities, Investment Banking, Real Estate, Fixed Income and Currencies. Cantor Fitzgerald’s affiliate businesses include: BGC Group Inc. (BGC), Newmark (NMRK), and GFI Group (GFI). Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland provides a full suite of investment services, primarily wealth management, fund management, debt capital markets and corporate finance. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Content Writer to work with our team in Dublin.
The Senior Content Marketing Executive is a key role responsible for developing and executing the content marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation. The successful candidate will collaborate cross-functionally within the organisation, managing diverse content across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to develop and execute the content strategy.
- Create market and industry-leading thought leadership content, whitepapers, articles, customer success stories, website content and news stories.
- Produce SEO-friendly copy for website pages, landing pages, advertisements, email campaigns, webinars, video content and all components of lead generation efforts.
- Manage a content calendar to ensure the timely and consistent release of content that best serves the company’s objectives and audience requirements.
- Oversee the production of diverse content assets, both print and digital.
- Analyse and optimise content and campaign performance.
- Ensure that the content adheres to company policies and compliance standards.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across sales, research and operations.
- Safeguard and enhance the company’s brand identity and reputation through consistent messaging and branding.
- Support the broader marketing team in the execution of marketing/communications campaigns, client events, webinars and other related duties.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related role.
- Experience in creating and executing marketing and communications strategies that support business objectives.
- Financial services experience is essential.
- Third level degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of marketing technologies and tools (content management systems, email marketing, web analytics, tag management, marketing automation, etc)
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative content ideas.
- Integrated campaign management experience, including events, content, and social media
- Commercial awareness and a flexible approach to changing business requirements.
- Multi-tasker with strong organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite for the role.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail is exceptionally important for the role, with a high level of accuracy required in all communications
Qualified applicants may write enclosing their CV to [email protected], quoting ref: Senior Content Marketing Executive – Dublin