Investment funds offer you an alternative to investing in any one company or asset class, helping to reduce volatility through diversification while still seeking to generate a return on your investment portfolio. Cantor Fitzgerald’s fund platform offers you access to over 3,500 investment funds, managed by world leading asset managers such as Blackrock, Franklin Templeton, Pimco and Vanguard.
- Access to over 3,500 funds managed by world leading fund managers.
- Access to all asset classes (equities, bonds, cash, property, commodities) and investment styles.
- Exposure to foreign markets and niche sectors.
- No entry (initial charge) or exit fees.
- Access to fund share classes with the lowest Annual Management Charges (‘AMC’).
- All fund manager rebates are 100% refunded to our clients.
Our funds platform gives you instant diversification with exposure to a wide range of asset classes, specific market sectors and geographies and helps reduce the risk associated with investing in a single entity.
Cantor Fitzgerald’s Core Funds Range is carefully selected by our investment committee to provide solutions for a variety of risk profiles and investment objectives, offering options across multiple asset classes and markets.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Funds have undergone both quantitative and qualitative screening by Cantor Fitzgerald’s investment committee
- Independent ratings from Morningstar Research
- Access to best-in-class fund managers across a range of asset classes
- Funds are monitored and reviewed on an ongoing basis
- No entry (initial charge) or exit fees
Depending on your investment needs and risk profile, we can provide a number of options. The range could be used for example as core long term holdings in your investment portfolio or as tactical options to provide exposure to an asset class and to enhance diversification.
View Core Funds Range