Multi-asset funds offer diversification through a single investment. By investing in a range of assets, the level of risk is more broadly spread while still seeking to generate a positive return on investment. Cantor Fitzgerald Asset Management invest on a global scale in all of the major asset classes.
The Multi-Asset fund range is designed to suit different risk appetites. Each fund seeks to optimise returns by varying its exposure to return-seeking investments. Our monthly flyer provides an overview of performance and strong track record.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Actively managed by Cantor Fitzgerald Asset Management for over 20 years
- Repeatable 3-pillar investment process focused on macroeconomic, valuation and technical analysis
- Number 1 performing, global, multi-asset fund in the Irish market since its inception over 20 years ago *
- 5-star MorningstarTM Rating
- The Multi-Asset 70 fund has been ranked No. 1 in the Aon Hewitt independent survey of investment returns distributed on a monthly basis (October 2021)
- The Multi-Asset 30, 50 and 70 funds each provide an option for different risk profiles
- Daily liquidity
- Broadly diversified across a range of asset classes
*Source: Longboat Analytics (formerly MoneyMate) 31.03.2023 based on MoneyMate inception (Oct 1993) return
© 2023 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results
The Multi-Asset fund range is highly rated for its performance, offers great choice and an investment time horizon to suit your needs. The full suite of CFAM funds including absolute return, equity, fixed income and cash can be accessed through your broker/portfolio manager. Individual fund factsheets can be found here.