The Green Effects Fund invests in companies with a commitment to supporting the environment, socially just production and work methods, and provides a well-diversified investment alternative. Each month we highlight key performance details and commentary in our Monthly Factsheet. You may also wish to access the Key Investor Information document.
- One of the top performing funds within its peer group resulting in a 3-star rating from Morningstar Fund Research.
- Largest ethical fund in the Irish market.
- Stocks are selected from the NAI index for which there is strict selection criteria.
- Offers exposure to a broad base of socially responsible sectors and underlying companies
- Minimum investment: €5,000
- Current price as of 20th January 2020: €247.54
This cost-efficient fund with a defined ethical investment focus offers you diversified exposure and aims to achieve long term capital growth.
To enquire about the Green Effects Fund please contact us at email@example.com or contact your account manager directly.
January Green Effects Fund Factsheet
The Green Effects Fund was launched in Ireland to offer a cost-efficient fund that invests in a basket of ethically screened global stocks. The Fund is invested in 30 stocks taken from the Eurozone, North America, Asia, Australia and Northern Europe. The Fund has weekly dealing each Friday.
Our monthly factsheet details the NAV (net asset value) since inception, sectoral, geographic and currency exposure, key performance information and commentary.