Our monthly Investment Journal provides insights into key stocks to watch, a round-up of world financial events, latest investment opportunities and news from our corporate finance team. This is in addition to performance updates on our flagship products, funds and our core portfolio.
Cantor Fitzgerald – April Investment Journal
“Markets do very weird things because they react to how people behave, and sometimes people are a little screwy”. Through one may not agree with everything Mr Greenspan said or did in his career, that statement most definitely rings true, perfectly illustrated by the March Madness that beset markets. After a tumultuous February, the volatility trend continued into March.
- Core Equity Portfolio: The investment case for our preferred names
- Stock Watch: Our views on Vodafone and Ryanair
- Core Funds Range: Latest updates on our range of investment funds, ETFs & trusts
- Ethical Investing: Green Effects providing sustainable investment returns
- Trading Calls: We see value in European Banks ETF, Amazon, Aviva & Facebook
- Corporate Finance News