Our monthly Investment Journal provides insights into key stocks to watch, a round-up of world financial events, latest investment opportunities and news from our corporate finance team. This is in addition to performance updates on our flagship products, funds and our core portfolio.
CANTOR FITZGERALD AUGUST 2018 INVESTMENT JOURNAL
As we move into the August, traditionally a low volume month for equity markets, we take a look back at earnings season so far and some internal market rotation that has been occurring. Despite low volume it is worth noting that this August may see a spike in volatility.
- Core Equity Portfolio: The investment case for our preferred names
- Stock Watch: Our views on Ryanair
- Trading Calls: We see value in BNP Paribas, International Paper, Prudential, Tullow Oil
- Core Funds Range: Latest updates on our range of investment funds, ETFs & trusts
- Ethical Investing: Green Effects providing sustainable investment returns
- Investor Interview: Tom Collier, ITF