Our monthly Investment Journal provides insights into key stocks to watch, a round-up of world financial events, latest investment opportunities and news from our corporate finance team. This is in addition to performance updates on our flagship products, funds and our core portfolio.
Cantor Fitzgerald June 2017 investment journal
Market focus has been on the political sphere both in Europe and the US. In Europe investors breathed a sigh of relief as the market-friendly candidate Emmanuel Macron beat anti-establishment candidate, Marine Le Pen, in the second round of the French presidential election. This further reduced political risk within Europe and the euro rallied vs the dollar from $1.0850 to $1.1250. We are now experiencing a renewed bout of political uncertainty in the UK following Theresa May’s failure to secure a majority in the general election, which has weighed heavily on sterling in recent days.
- Core Equity Portfolio: Highest Conviction stock picks for 2017
- Stock Watch: Update on Ryanair and AIB
- Core Funds Range: Investment Funds, ETFs, Trusts
- Trading Calls: Stoxx600 Banks ETF, Siemens, Glanbia, Kingspan
- Irish REITs: Brexit Update
- Green Effects Fund: Socially Responsible investing