The Protected Momentum Bond VI is a 5-year investment linked to the MS Dynamic Fund Allocation Index which is composed of 8 funds. The Index has an active weekly momentum rebalancing mechanism which aims to consistently invest in the 5 best performing funds.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Bond Returns are linked to the MS Dynamic Fund Allocation Index which is composed of 8 investment funds
- Each week the Index is rebalanced into the 5 best performing funds, with the highest performing funds given the highest risk budget ratings and the 3 worst performers are excluded
- Bond provides at least 250% minimum participation in the Index final averaged returns
- The Index has a risk control mechanism which provides up to 200% additional exposure to the basket of funds
- This bond aims to generate consistent returns in a wide range of market conditions
- 90% capital protection at Final Maturity Date is provided by Morgan Stanley (A3 Stable / BBB+ Stable / A Stable)
- 5-year investment with daily secondary market liquidity subject to normal market conditions
- Guarantor: Morgan Stanley
- Issuer: Morgan Stanley B.V. (European flagship issuer of Morgan Stanley).
- Minimum Investment amount: €10,000
- Closing date: 15th July 2020
This bond seeks to maximise returns by consistently investing in what‘s working best (Momentum Investing). The index reviews the 8 underlying funds every week and excludes the 3 worst performers.