The Irish Kick Out Bond is a 5-year investment with the potential to redeem every 6 months after year 1. The Bond has 9 potential opportunities to be redeemed on any of the semi-annual valuation dates between year 1 and year 5.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Potential returns of up to 10.50% p.a
- Returns are linked to 4 Irish Stocks: CRH PLC (CRH ID), Smurfit Kappa Group PLC (SKD ID). Bank of Ireland Group Plc (BIRG ID) and Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYA LN)
- 90% Kick Out Level
- 50% Protection Barrier at maturity
- 5-Year investment with 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months from year 1 to the final valuation date
- This is a capital at risk investment product
- Minimum investment: €10,000
- Closing date: 20th March 2019
These 4 Irish companies have strong market positions and long lasting competitive advantages within their respective industries. Ireland is currently the fastest growing economy within the European Union with a GDP growth rate of 4.9% and has gone from strength to strength in the past few years.