The E-Commerce Kick Out bond is a 5-year Investment which may, subject to certain terms, redeem early. Both the capital invested in the bond as well the potential investment returns are linked to the performance of 4 leading stocks that may benefit from growth in e-commerce.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Potential returns of 10% per annum even if the underlying stocks have fallen by up to 10%
- 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months from year 1 onward
- Additional 60% Kick Out Barrier feature pays 20% return in year 2, provided that none of the 4 stocks fall by more than 40% from their initial valuation level
- 100% of capital returned if Amazon, PayPal Holdings, FedEx Corp and Smurfit Kappa Group are each equal to or above 50% of their initial price level on the final valuation date
- This is a capital at risk investment product
- Guarantor: Société Générale
(Moody’s A1/ S&P’s A/ Fitch A+)
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
- Closing Date: 24th March 2020
Global e-commerce sales amounted to over 14% of all retail sales in 2019 and this number is expected to grow significantly into 2023. As online shopping becomes increasingly popular, we believe these 4 leading stocks have strong market positions and sustainable advantages within the sector.