The E-Commerce Kick Out Bond III is a 5-year investment, which may, subject to certain terms, redeem early. Both the capital invested in the bond as well as the potential returns are linked to the performance of 3 leading stocks that may benefit from growth in e-commerce: Amazon, PayPal Holdings and FedEx Corp.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Potential returns of 10% per annum even if the underlying 3 stocks have fallen by up to 10%
- Additional Quadruple 40% Step Down Feature in year 2 (+20% return even if stocks have fallen by up to 40% during the first 2 years).
- 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months from year 1 onward
- 100% of capital returned if Amazon, PayPal Holdings and FedEx Corp are each equal to or above 50% of their initial price level on the final valuation date
- This is a capital at risk investment product
- Guarantor: BNP Paribas (S&P’s A+ / Moody’s Aa3 / Fitch AA-)*.
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
- Closing Date: 1st September 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has increased e-commerce sales. According to Forbes magazine there’s been a 129% year-over-year growth in U.S. & Canadian e-commerce orders as of April 2020, and an impressive 146% growth in all online retail orders. While Covid related restrictions are now being lifted millions of consumers have created and reinforced new online buying behaviours and habits