Both the capital invested in the bond as well as the potential returns are linked to the performance of 3 blue chip indices: the Euro Stoxx 50, the Nasdaq 100 and the Nikkei 225. This is a 5 year investment, with the potential to redeem early every 12 months.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Investment strategy linked to the Euro Stoxx 50, Nasdaq 100 and Nikkei stock market indices.
- Potential returns of 8% p.a. even if the underlying indices have fallen by up to 5%.
- 100% of capital returned if the indices are each equal to or above 60% of their Initial Price Level on the final Valuation Date.
- 95% Step Down feature allows the bond to pay out a return even if the 3 indices fall in value by as much as 5%.
- This is a high risk investment (SRI risk level 6 out of 7).
- 5 Year investment with potential opportunities to redeem every 12 months.
- Guarantor: Morgan Stanley (A1 / A- / A).
- Issuer: Morgan Stanley B.V.
- Minimum investment: €25,000.
- Closing Date: 21st November 2022.
This bond can produce potential returns of 8% per annum even if the underlying indices have fallen by up to 5%.
Blue Chip Index 8% Kick Out Bond – Flyer
Blue Chip Index 8% Kick Out Bond – Brochure
Blue Chip Index 8% Kick Out Bond – Key Info Document
Blue Chip Index 8% Kick Out Bond – Prospectus
Blue Chip Index 8% Kick Out Bond – Target Market Document