Blackwater retail park is an opportunity to invest in an income generating asset that will pay an annual distribution. Anchored by Woodies, a Grafton Group company, the retail park is being acquired by the Cantor Property Income Fund (regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland), at a net initial yield of 8.6%. The fund will aim to enhance the capital value of the property.
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Income generating investment
- Target minimum distribution: 6%
- Secured on a real estate asset with no bank debt
- Long term income profile: 10 years
- Income profile underpinned by a Grafton Group guarantee
- Potential to deliver capital upside from an asset management strategy
- Investment held by a tax efficient, regulated investment vehicle
- Expected investment term: 5 years
- Minimum investment: €100,000
- Please click here to download the investment brochure
The strong growth rate of Navan’s population together with a significant pipeline of new housing developments, and favourable demographics make Blackwater an attractive retail park location. This is a unique opportunity to invest in an income generating asset that will pay an annual distribution.
The target market document outlines clients deemed to be inside and outside the target market for this investment. Please note that if you do not fall inside the target market, you will not be allowed to invest. Please click here to download the target market document.