QUARTERLY INVESTMENT JOURNAL – WINTER 2023
- Asset Allocation
- Focus Feature: Paschal Donohoe on What’s Next for Ireland. We hosted an exclusive sit-down with then Minister for Finance, Paschal Donohoe, at our Dublin office in November, in which the Minister shared his valuable insights with Finance Correspondent for The Currency, Sean Keyes.
- Analyst Conviction List: The investment case for our preferred names
- The Fund Edit: Latest update on our range of investment funds, ETFs and trusts
- Ethical Investing: Green Effects providing sustainable investment returns
- Corporate Finance News: Head of Corporate Finance, Conor McKeon, reviews a year of successful exits & provides a look forward to 2023
This section of our website is password protected. Please click on the link below to proceed.