Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments to a wide range of investor groups including personal, pension, corporate, charity and credit unions. These packaged investment strategies offer potentially higher yields than actual market returns.
This bond is an open ended Investment linked to two leading global investment funds with strong performance track records, and provides investors with 85% continuous capital protection of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever reached.
- Investment strategy linked to the Fundsmith Global Equity and PIMCO Global Investment Grade Credit Bond Funds
- Continuous upward only capital protection feature, ensures a minimum repayment of 85% of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever achieved
- Open-ended investment with daily liquidity & pricing, no fixed investment term, no early encashment penalties
- Redeemable daily at the option of the investor and also the issuer
- Dual asset active management strategy aims to generate stable returns in a wide variety of market conditions
- This is a low risk (15% max capital at risk) investment product (SRI Risk Score 2 out of 7)
- Guarantor: Société Générale
(Moody’s A1/ S&P’s A/ Fitch A+)
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
With interest rates at all-time lows, there is a need for an investment option that has the potential to deliver a higher return than deposits with limited downside risk.
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Flyer
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Brochure
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Key Info Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Target Market Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – June Factsheet
This is a 5-year investment linked to the performance of 4 leading Euro Blue Chip stocks: CRH plc, Engie SA, Ryanair Holdings plc and Sanofi SA. The bond offers the potential to redeem early or ‘Kick Out’ every 6 months after year 1 with a return.
- Potential returns of 10% p.a. even if the underlying stocks have fallen by up to 10%
- Additional “Star” protection feature where if any of the 4 stocks are above their Initial Price Level on the Final Valuation Date 100% of capital is returned
- This is a high risk investment product, you may lose some or all of the money you invest
(SRI risk level 6 out of 7).
- 5-year investment term with 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months from year 1 onward
- Guarantor: BNP Paribas (S&P’s A+ / Moody’s Aa3 / Fitch AA-)*
- Issuer: BNP Paribas Issuance B.V. (S&P’s A)*
- Minimum investment: €10,000
- Closing date: 16th July 2021
With Euro interest rates near record lows (negative rates in the Eurozone) we see good potential upside for the 4 high quality blue chip equities we have selected for this bond.
Euro Blue Chip Kick Out Bond 8 – Flyer
Euro Blue Chip Kick Out Bond 8 – Brochure
Euro Blue Chip Kick Out Bond 8 – Key Info Document
Euro Blue Chip Kick Out Bond 8 – Prospectus
Euro Blue Chip Kick Out Bond 8 – Target Market Document