Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments to a wide range of investor groups including personal, pension, corporate, charity and credit unions. These packaged investment strategies offer potentially higher yields than actual market returns.
This is a 6-year investment with returns linked to the Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Diversification Select 50 Index and offers uncapped return potential with 80% Capital Protection at Maturity.
- Uncapped return potential linked to the Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Diversification Select 50 Index.
- Minimum return of at least 13% if Index performance is flat or positive.
- 6-year investment term.
- Low Risk investment (SRI level 2).
- Guarantor: 80% Capital Protection at Maturity is provided by Société Générale (Moody’s A1 / S&P’s A / Fitch A).
- Issuer: SG Issuer (the flagship issuer of Société Générale).
- Minimum investment: €10,000
- Closing date: 12th February 2021
ESG factors are increasingly integral to assessing the quality of a company and the sustainability of an investment. This bond provides access to global sustainability leaders across a number of sectors.
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond – Flyer
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond – Brochure
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond – Key Info Document
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond – Prospectus
Protected Stoxx Global ESG Leaders Bond – Target Market Document
This bond is an open ended Investment linked to two leading global investment funds with strong performance track records, and provides investors with 85% continuous capital protection of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever reached.
- Investment strategy linked to the Fundsmith Global Equity and PIMCO Global Investment Grade Credit Bond Funds
- Continuous upward only capital protection feature, ensures a minimum repayment of 85% of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever achieved
- Open-ended investment with daily liquidity & pricing, no fixed investment term, no early encashment penalties
- Redeemable daily at the option of the investor and also the issuer
- Dual asset active management strategy aims to generate stable returns in a wide variety of market conditions
- This is a low risk (15% max capital at risk) investment product (SRI Risk Score 2 out of 7)
- Guarantor: Société Générale
(Moody’s A1/ S&P’s A/ Fitch A+)
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
With interest rates at all-time lows, there is a need for an investment option that has the potential to deliver a higher return than deposits with limited downside risk.
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Flyer
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Brochure
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Key Info Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Target Market Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – January Factsheet