Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments to a wide range of investor groups including personal, pension, corporate, charity and credit unions. These packaged investment strategies offer potentially higher yields than actual market returns. Total sales were in excess of €104m across all investor groups in the 12 months to end of September 2017.
Our Investment Philosophy
Combining the protection of capital with the ability to generate investment growth are the two core pillars of our investment philosophy. It is through our relationships with A rated financial institutions that we create a range of innovative structured products based on interest rates, equity themes, sectors and regions, leveraging the expertise within our local and global research teams when selecting underlying assets and structures.
The Protected Star Performers Bond 8 combines 90% capital protection with exposure to an index of 4 leading investment funds selected by Morningstar (a global investment research company).
Please fill in the form below
All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Returns are linked to an index of 4 leading investment funds specially selected by Morningstar for BNP
- 200% participation in index returns
- 90% Capital protection at Final Maturity Date is provided by BNP Paribas S.A. (rated A/Aa3/A+)
- Returns are added to the 90% capital protected amount at maturity
- Aims to achieve positive returns significantly ahead of deposit rates in all market conditions
- 5-year investment with optional access to funds at market value after year 3, or at investor’s request
- Product is available to personal, pension, ARF/AMRF, Friends First SDIO & corporate investors
- Minimum investment: €10,000
- Closing date: 15th December 2017
For clients who are keen to protect their capital, whilst also generating the potential for investment growth, this bond provides a longer term investment option. These flexible funds seek a positive performance in all market conditions and we believe offer significant upside potential.