Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments to a wide range of investor groups including personal, pension, corporate, charity and credit unions. These packaged investment strategies offer potentially higher yields than actual market returns. Total sales were in excess of €104m across all investor groups in the 12 months to end of September 2017.
Our Investment Philosophy
Combining the protection of capital with the ability to generate investment growth are the two core pillars of our investment philosophy. It is through our relationships with A rated financial institutions that we create a range of innovative structured products based on interest rates, equity themes, sectors and regions, leveraging the expertise within our local and global research teams when selecting underlying assets and structures.
The Protected Star Performers Bond 7 combines 90% capital protection with exposure to an index of 4 leading investment funds selected by Morningstar (a global investment research company).
- Returns are linked to an index of 4 leading investment funds specially selected by Morningstar for BNP
- 200% participation in index returns
- 90% Capital protection at Final Maturity Date is provided by BNP Paribas S.A. (rated A/A1/A+)
- Returns are added to the 90% capital protected amount at maturity
- Aims to achieve positive returns significantly ahead of deposit rates in all market conditions
- 5-year investment with optional access to funds at market value after year 3, or at investor’s request
- Product is available to personal, pension, ARF/AMRF, Friends First SDIO & corporate investors
- Minimum investment: €10,000
- Closing date: 17th November 2017
For clients who are keen to protect their capital, whilst also generating the potential for investment growth, this bond provides a longer term investment option. These flexible funds seek a positive performance in all market conditions and we believe offer significant upside potential.
The Euro Financials Kick Out Bond 2 offers access to an investment linked to 4 leading European banking stocks all of which are currently rated “A” by major credit rating agencies.
- Potential returns of up to 10% p.a. (not compounded).
- Returns are linked to 4 leading Euro financial stocks; BNP Paribas SA (BNP FP), Societe Generale SA (GLE FP), ING Groep NV (INGA NA) and Banco Santander SA (SAN SQ).
- 3 investor protection features
- 5-year investment with 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months, from year 1 to the Final Valuation Date
- This is a capital at risk investment product.
- Guarantor: Societe Generale (Moody’s A2, S&P’s A / Fitch A). Issuer: SG Issuer (Moody’s A2 / S&P’s A).
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
- Closing Date: 24th November 2017
The European banking sector has gone through significant restructuring processes in recent years and it is expected that the results of this will be seen in the near future. The sector should also be a key beneficiary of reduced political risks in, and capital inflows into Europe. Finally we believe that sentiment toward European banks should improve if future inflation expectations rise, yields increase and GDP economic forecasts are revised higher in the Eurozone.