Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments to a wide range of investor groups including personal, pension, corporate, charity and credit unions. These packaged investment strategies offer potentially higher yields than actual market returns. Total sales reached €150m in the 12 months to end of December 2018. Cantor Fitzgerald was announced winner of the “Best Distributor, Ireland” category at the Structured Products & Derivatives Awards 2018 (SRP Awards). This prestigious award reflects our role as a premier investment firm and our commitment to the structured product market. For details on our product maturities please click here.
Our Investment Philosophy
Combining the protection of capital with the ability to generate investment growth are the two core pillars of our investment philosophy. It is through our relationships with A rated financial institutions that we create a range of innovative structured products based on interest rates, equity themes, sectors and regions, leveraging the expertise within our local and global research teams when selecting underlying assets and structures.
The Gold Producers Kick Out Bond is a 5-year investment linked to four leading stocks/gold producers.
- Potential returns of up to 10% p.a.
- Returns are linked to 4 leading gold producing stocks: Newmont Goldcorp, Barrick Gold Corp, AngloGold Ashanti and Kirkland Lake Gold
- 80% Kick Out Level, potential returns of 10% p.a. even if the underlying stocks have fallen by up to 20%
- If any 1 of the 4 stocks is equal to or above their Initial Price Level on the Final Valuation Date, 100% of capital is returned
- 50% Protection Barrier at maturity
- 5-year investment with 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months, from year 1 to Final Valuation Date
- This is a capital at risk investment product
- Guarantor: Goldman Sachs Group (A3/BBB+/A)
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
- Closing Date: 25th November 2019
With ongoing concern around global growth and geopolitical uncertainty, the outlook for gold has been increasingly positive in recent months. We believe these companies have strong market positions within the sector.
The Protected Momentum Bond II is a 5-year investment linked to the MS Dynamic Fund Allocation Index which is composed of 8 funds
- 5-year investment with daily secondary market liquidity subject to normal market conditions
- 90% capital protection at Final Maturity Date
- Provides 200% participation in the Index final averaged returns
- The Index has a risk control mechanism which provides up to 200% additional exposure to the basket of funds
- Aims to generate stable consistent returns in a wide range of market conditions
- Guarantor: Morgan Stanley (A3/BBB+/A)
- Minimum Investment amount: €10,000
- Closing date: 12th November 2019
Low interest rates and global uncertainties have led to a challenging investment environment, where traditional balanced funds which are constrained to benchmarks have proven too static and not flexible enough.
The US $ Capital Protected Dividend Aristocrats Bond 6 is 4-year 11-month investment, with returns linked to the performance of the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Daily Risk Control 8% Index USD.
- Returns are linked to the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Daily Risk Control 8% Index USD
- Capital appreciation potential of Blue Chip US companies that have increased dividends consecutively every year for at least 25 years
- Dividends are also included in the index returns
- Provides a choice of 50% participation (Option A) or 140% participation (Option B) in the index final averaged returns
- The index has a risk control mechanism which provides up to 150% exposure to the underlying Dividend Aristocrats stocks
- 100% & 90% capital protection options at Final Maturity Date guaranteed by Societe Generale (Moody’s A1/ S&P’s A/ Fitch A+)
- Returns are added to the capital protected amount at maturity (10% of capital is at risk in Option B)
- 4-Year 11-month investment in US $ dollars with daily secondary market liquidity
- Minimum Investment amount: $10,000 USD
- Closing Date: 15th November 2019
This bond is aimed at protecting capital in US dollars whilst also generating the potential for investment returns and dividend growth in US dollars.
US $ Capital Protected Dividend Aristocrats Bond 6 – Flyer
US $ Capital Protected Dividend Aristocrats Bond 6 – Brochure
Key Info Document – Option A/100% capital protection at final maturity
Key Info Document – Option B/90% capital protection at final maturity
Target Market Document
Cantor Fitzgerald’s range of structured product is designed to offer investors access to a portfolio covering differing asset classes, payoff structures and maturity profiles. Whilst our products are available to a wide range of investor groups, we recognise that within these groups the products are designed to meet the needs of specific investors. This is known as the “target market”. Investors should consider the information contained within the below target market document, which is also contained in the product brochure, when assessing if the investment is right for them, and if they are therefore inside the intended target market.