Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments to a wide range of investor groups including personal, pension, corporate, charity and credit unions. These packaged investment strategies offer potentially higher yields than actual market returns.
Our Investment Philosophy
Combining the protection of capital with the ability to generate investment growth are the two core pillars of our investment philosophy. It is through our relationships with A rated financial institutions that we create a range of innovative structured products based on interest rates, equity themes, sectors and regions, leveraging the expertise within our local and global research teams when selecting underlying assets and structures.
The E-Commerce Kick Out Bond III is a 5-year investment, which may, subject to certain terms, redeem early. Both the capital invested in the bond as well as the potential returns are linked to the performance of 3 leading stocks that may benefit from growth in e-commerce: Amazon, PayPal Holdings and FedEx Corp.
- Potential returns of 10% per annum even if the underlying 3 stocks have fallen by up to 10%
- Additional Quadruple 40% Step Down Feature in year 2 (+20% return even if stocks have fallen by up to 40% during the first 2 years).
- 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months from year 1 onward
- 100% of capital returned if Amazon, PayPal Holdings and FedEx Corp are each equal to or above 50% of their initial price level on the final valuation date
- This is a capital at risk investment product
- Guarantor: BNP Paribas (S&P’s A+ / Moody’s Aa3 / Fitch AA-)*.
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
- Closing Date: 1st September 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has increased e-commerce sales. According to Forbes magazine there’s been a 129% year-over-year growth in U.S. & Canadian e-commerce orders as of April 2020, and an impressive 146% growth in all online retail orders. While Covid related restrictions are now being lifted millions of consumers have created and reinforced new online buying behaviours and habits
The Protected Momentum Bond VI is a 5-year investment linked to the MS Dynamic Fund Allocation Index which is composed of 8 funds. The Index has an active weekly momentum rebalancing mechanism which aims to consistently invest in the 5 best performing funds.
- Bond Returns are linked to the MS Dynamic Fund Allocation Index which is composed of 8 investment funds
- Each week the Index is rebalanced into the 5 best performing funds, with the highest performing funds given the highest risk budget ratings and the 3 worst performers are excluded
- Bond provides at least 250% minimum participation in the Index final averaged returns
- The Index has a risk control mechanism which provides up to 200% additional exposure to the basket of funds
- This bond aims to generate consistent returns in a wide range of market conditions
- 90% capital protection at Final Maturity Date is provided by Morgan Stanley (A3 Stable / BBB+ Stable / A Stable)
- 5-year investment with daily secondary market liquidity subject to normal market conditions
- Guarantor: Morgan Stanley
- Issuer: Morgan Stanley B.V. (European flagship issuer of Morgan Stanley).
- Minimum Investment amount: €10,000
- Closing date: 15th July 2020
This bond seeks to maximise returns by consistently investing in what‘s working best (Momentum Investing). The index reviews the 8 underlying funds every week and excludes the 3 worst performers.
This bond is an open ended Investment linked to two leading global investment funds with strong performance track records, and provides investors with 85% continuous capital protection of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever reached.
- Investment strategy linked to the Fundsmith Global Equity and PIMCO Global Investment Grade Credit Bond Funds
- Continuous upward only capital protection feature, ensures a minimum repayment of 85% of the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) ever achieved
- Open-ended investment with daily liquidity & pricing, no fixed investment term, no early encashment penalties
- Redeemable daily at the option of the investor and also the issuer
- Dual asset active management strategy aims to generate stable returns in a wide variety of market conditions
- This is a low risk (15% max capital at risk) investment product (SRI Risk Score 2 out of 7)
- Guarantor: Société Générale
(Moody’s A1/ S&P’s A/ Fitch A+)
- Minimum Investment: €10,000
With interest rates at all-time lows, there is a need for an investment option that has the potential to deliver a higher return than deposits with limited downside risk.
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Flyer
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Brochure
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Key Info Document
Global 85% Progressive Protection Bond – Target Market Document
Cantor Fitzgerald’s range of structured product is designed to offer investors access to a portfolio covering differing asset classes, payoff structures and maturity profiles. Whilst our products are available to a wide range of investor groups, we recognise that within these groups the products are designed to meet the needs of specific investors. This is known as the “target market”. Investors should consider the information contained within the below target market document, which is also contained in the product brochure, when assessing if the investment is right for them, and if they are therefore inside the intended target market.