Cantor Fitzgerald is a market leader in the provision of structured investments to a wide range of investor groups including personal, pension, corporate, charity and credit unions. These packaged investment strategies offer potentially higher yields than actual market returns. Total sales reached €150m in the 12 months to end of December 2018. Cantor Fitzgerald was announced winner of the “Best Distributor, Ireland” category at the Structured Products & Derivatives Awards 2018 (SRP Awards). This prestigious award reflects our role as a premier investment firm and our commitment to the structured product market. For details on our product maturities please click here.
Our Investment Philosophy
Combining the protection of capital with the ability to generate investment growth are the two core pillars of our investment philosophy. It is through our relationships with A rated financial institutions that we create a range of innovative structured products based on interest rates, equity themes, sectors and regions, leveraging the expertise within our local and global research teams when selecting underlying assets and structures.
The Oil & Gas Kick Out Bond 6 is a 5-year investment and is linked to the performance of 4 blue chip oil and gas stocks: Royal Dutch Shell, Exxon Mobil Corp, BP and Total SA.
- Potential returns of up to 9.50% p.a
- Returns are linked to 4 stocks: Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Exxon Mobil Corp, BP PLC and Total SA.
- 90% Kick Out Level
- 50% Protection Barrier
- 5-Year investment with 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months from year 1 to the final valuation date.
- This is a capital at risk investment product.
- Minimum investment: €10,000
- Closing date: 9th August 2019
For clients who are keen to protect their capital, whilst also generating the potential for investment growth, this bond provides a longer term investment option and aims to generate stable returns in a range of market conditions
The US $ Capital Protected Dividend Aristocrats Bond V is 3-year 9-month investment, with returns linked to the performance of the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Daily Risk Control 8% Index USD.
- Returns are linked to the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Daily Risk Control 8% Index USD
- Capital appreciation potential of Blue Chip US companies that have increased dividends consecutively every year for at least 25 years
- Dividends are also included in the index returns
- Provides a choice of 50% participation (Option A) or 170% participation (Option B) in the index final averaged returns
- The index has a risk control mechanism which provides up to 150% exposure to the underlying Dividend Aristocrats stocks
- 100% & 90% capital protection options at Final Maturity Date guaranteed by Societe Generale (Moody’s A1/ S&P’s A/ Fitch A+)
- Returns are added to the capital protected amount at maturity (10% of capital is at risk in Option B)
- 3-Year 9-month investment in US $ dollars with daily secondary market liquidity
- Minimum Investment amount: $10,000 USD
- Closing Date: 19th July 2019
This bond is aimed at protecting capital in US dollars whilst also generating the potential for investment returns and dividend growth in US dollars.
US $ Capital Protected Dividend Aristocrats Bond IV – Flyer
US $ Capital Protected Dividend Aristocrats Bond IV – Brochure
Key Info Document – Option A/100% capital protection at final maturity
Key Info Document – Option B/90% capital protection at final maturity
Target Market Document
The Protected Best Select Bond 9 combines 90% capital protection with exposure to an index of 8 leading investment funds.
- Returns are linked to the Best Select Fund EUR Index composed of 8 leading investment funds.
- The Index is rebalanced every quarter into the 5 best performing funds. The best performers get the highest weightings, the 3 worst performers are excluded.
- 180% participation in index returns.
- 5-year investment with 90% capital protection at final maturity date.
- Daily secondary market liquidity.
- This is a capital at risk investment product.
- Minimum investment: €10,000.
- Closing date: 2nd August 2019.
- This product is available to personal, pension, ARF/AMRF, Friends First SDIO & corporate investors.
For clients who are keen to protect their capital, whilst also generating the potential for investment growth, this bond provides a longer term investment option and aims to generate stable returns in a range of market conditions.
Cantor Fitzgerald’s range of structured product is designed to offer investors access to a portfolio covering differing asset classes, payoff structures and maturity profiles. Whilst our products are available to a wide range of investor groups, we recognise that within these groups the products are designed to meet the needs of specific investors. This is known as the “target market”. Investors should consider the information contained within the below target market document, which is also contained in the product brochure, when assessing if the investment is right for them, and if they are therefore inside the intended target market.