Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland is part of leading global financial services firm Cantor Fitzgerald. Cantor Fitzgerald has offices and trading desks in all major financial service centres throughout the world. We specialise in equities, Investment Banking, Real Estate, Fixed Income and Currencies. Cantor Fitzgerald’s affiliate businesses include: BGC Group Inc. (BGC), Newmark (NMRK), and GFI Group (GFI). Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland provides a full suite of investment services, primarily wealth management, fund management, debt capital markets and corporate finance. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Investment Selection Lead to work with our team in Dublin.
Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland seeks a Global Investment Selection Lead servicing its Wealth Management clients in Ireland. The successful candidate will play a central role within the fund management team through selecting funds for potential inclusion in the firm’s model portfolios. The objective being to deliver strong performance for clients.
- Responsible for the identification and selection of fund managers (all asset classes) for addition/deletion to the firms buy list along with maintenance of the internal manager research database.
- Work in partnership with the portfolio management team in the ongoing monitoring of existing fund positions and suggesting tactical or strategic adjustments as necessary.
- Organise and conduct manager due diligence meetings and document outcomes.
- Actively participate in investment committee meetings and prepare manager research reports and analysis for same.
- Enhance the robustness of the manager selection and monitoring process through the implementation of quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Assist the team in preparation of quarterly reports and respond to client-related requests.
- 3-8 years experience in Funds as an Allocator or Research professional.
- A graduate qualification in a finance or quantitative discipline with CFA/CIPM preferred.
- A passion for markets and track record of making successful investment recommendations.
- Demonstratable experience of a process-driven research approach and ability to demonstrate independence of thought to identify best in class managers.
- Ability to understand and communicate the key risks stemming from investment strategies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; both oral and written.
- A confident and affable team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Bloomberg and Morningstar is an advantage.
- Attractive package and career progression opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
Qualified applicants may write enclosing their CV to [email protected], quoting ref: Global Investment Selection Lead – Dublin